Thursday, March 19, 2015

                                             21 Day Fix


Today is Day #1 of my 21 Day Fix Program.  This is 21 days of portion controlled clean eating and exercise.  In 21 days my bad eating habits will be GONE, and I will be a thinner healthier version of ME!  Just in time for bathing suit season!  Check back for halfway reviews and the final outcome.  If you would like to join me on this amazing transition leave me a comment with your email address!

In the mean time, check out some of my friends and fellow coaches results!

This is my friend Gabi.  Her Beachbody journey started with the 21 day fix and LOOK AT HER NOW!  She is now an upline coach for BB and making her dreams come true!  Congrats Gabi!

 
 
This is my friend Melanie.  Her journey also started with the 21 day Fix.  She is now an EMERALD COACH with a team of her own.  This girl is killing it!

 
This is the most impressive 21 day fix results I have ever seen!  Congrats Stacie!

No comments:

Post a Comment